Wondering what to pack for your weekend getaway on South Lake Havasu? Other than your bathing suit, flip flops, and a big happy smile, we came up with a short list of things that we think you will find more than helpful during your staycation here with us at Havasu Springs Resort.
is Lake Havasu’s top can’t miss Spring event of the season. Named “One of the Top Five Poker Runs in the Nation” by Performance Boats Magazine, performance boaters come from all over the country to participate.
It’s that time of year again! The Spring Break season is upon us. We at Havasu Springs Resort want to help you and your friends make the most out of your Spring vacation; by getting outside and having as much safe fun as possible! To help you do exactly that, here is a great list of 10 fun vacation activities to get into during your stay with us that will keep you smiling— Havasu Springs Style!
It ain’t easy being green...unless it’s on St. Patrick’s Day! Every Spring we search our closets to retrieve that one item that we only save because it’s perfect for March 17th. A neon lime dress, an olive pair of slacks, a shiny emerald blouse— it’s all still in your possession so you won’t get pinched on St. Patty’s Day. Ever stop to wonder why exactly we celebrate this way? We’re glad you asked.
Welcome to The Springs! Would you like a table for two with a beautiful lakefront view? How about a slowly roasted juicy 12 oz. prime rib cooked to perfection? At The Springs we strive to serve what makes you and your taste buds happy. We want every guest that dines with us to leave with a smile on their face. Overlooking our resort’s inner marina harbor, each table in our Springs dining room offers serene mountain and lake views. We want you to relax and watch a breathtaking sunset as you raise your specialty cocktail and cheers to being on vacation.
On August 4, 2018, we proudly hosted our first annual Summer Bash event in our beautiful Harbor Room. The Harbor Room is our naturally transcendent event venue located on the South end of stunning Lake Havasu. Whether it’s a party, wedding, or a concert, we at Havasu Springs strive to cater to every event’s unique style. We wanted our 1st Annual Summer Bash to be a relaxing night of live music, food, and fun.
Cheers! You are just in time for happy hour! They say magic is something you can make, and our bartenders are truly magical when it comes to crafting our Outer Harbor Bar’s unique selection of splendid and delicious cocktails. Curious about which ones you want to try during your stay at Havasu Springs? Check out this tasty list of our most popular speciality drinks on the menu. We know you’ll see something you like, but if not…we’ll make it!
1. Big Stick This delightfully refreshing blended cocktail is one of our top sellers! A luscious concoction of vodka, amaretto, strawberry puree, Pina Colada, and a touch of pineapple juice all blended over ice until velvety smooth. Absolutely perfect for those hot summer days!
2. Attitude Adjustment Feeling stressed? Let this gratifying and colorful drink turn that frown upside down! An invigorating blue potion of light rum, dark rum, pineapple juice, and orange juice, complete with a float of Hiram Walker Blue Curacao and served over ice. Just a few sips and consider your attitude happily adjusted!
3. Captain Punch All aboard this sweet and fruity ship! Our Captain Punch is made with Malibu coconut rum, cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, amaretto, and of course Captain Morgan spiced rum. Aye aye sir!
4. Berryetta This delectably sweet cocktail is a creamy blend of amaretto, strawberry puree, and milk. Berryetta? Try berry yummy!
5. Rootbeer Float This terrific twist on a malt shop classic is great for those who like a zip in their sip! Our Rootbeer Float is tempting brew of Kahlua, Coca Cola, rootbeer schnapps, and milk all blended until smooth. Bottoms up!
6. Potted Palm Is that a tropical breeze? Oh wait, it’s our Potted Palm cocktail! This enticing variety of light rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, and a float of Hiram Walker Creme de Noyaux makes you feel like lounging under a palm tree on the beach. Let the relaxation commence!
7. Barracuda Barracuda fish are known for being dangerous, and we say this drink is dangerously drinkable! A divine fusion of light rum, dark rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine, topped with a float of Cruzan 151 rum. One swig will have you sailing away!
8. Bananaetta Life driving you bananas? We have a cure! Our Bananaetta is a pleasant blended mixture of strawberry puree, banana puree, and amaretto that is as yummy as it is rejuvenating. Smoothie lover? Then this silky drink is definitely the one for you!
9. Pomegranate Punch Need an extra kick to your step? Try our Pomegranate Punch! This tangy medley of lemonade, Sprite, Skyy Raspberry Vodka, and Dekuyper Pomegranate Liqueur is sure to leave you feeling fresh!
10. Mai Tai A true cocktail classic, but a necessity none the less. Our Mai Tai is a flavorful combination of Rico Bay light rum, Rico Bay dark rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine, complete with a float of Myers’s rum. Aloha paradise!
See you later at the Outer Harbor bar! Please remember to always drink responsibly! Never drink and drive. (This includes golf carts!) Never drink and boat. Our staff will happily arrange a shuttle/taxi service to provide you with a safe ride home! Security is also available to escort you back to your HSR accommodations if needed. We want all our customers to not only always have fun, but to also always stay safe!
We are so excited to announce that one of our favorite weddings to date has been featured and now represents Arizona for 2017 in The Knot’s annual article “50 Wow Worthy Weddings Across All 50 States.” The bride, Christa, and her planning team, Perfectly Poised Events, combined with the amazing vendors knocked every detail out of the park! Check out Christa and Jesse’s wedding on The Knot by clicking the link below: