Looking for vacation homes on Lake Havasu?
Having a vacation getaway is no top secret desire. We all want the perfect location to escape to where the grass looks greener when life gets rough. We host an incredible variety of vacation homes at Havasu Springs Resort that go unnoticed every single day. With our on-sight vacation homes, there is so much more to experience than just a simple getaway.
Click here to view vacation homes for sale on Lake Havasu
Perks of Vacation Homes at Havasu Springs Resort on Lake Havasu
Our Havasu Springs Resort homeowners are treated like royalty! That’s right if you’re a homeowner here our staff knows your name and maybe even your favorite drink! We take pride in making sure the folks that are here to enjoy their vacation home have everything they need, just as we do our guests. Every now and then homes become available for sale, and we like to make sure to share those opportunities with anyone who may be looking for a vacation ownership opportunity.
In addition to the amenities here on Havasu Springs Resort, there are amazing benefits of homeownership on Lake Havasu. The outdoor activities the gorgeous Arizona desert and lake offers are of course free, but we have a little extra to offer to help you enjoy the surrounding beauty. Here is a list of the amenities you can expect with Havasu Springs Resort homeownership to compliment your lakeside getaway on Lake Havasu.
- Boat launch – All homeowners have the accessibility to launch their boats and watercraft for free at their leisure.
- Outer Harbor Bar & Store– Our general store carries your vacation & grocery essentials, bait, marine supplies, gas, and apparel! Order your favorite drink at the bar and enjoy a burger from our famous burger stand, while the kids play in the arcade. Click here to view the Outer Harbor
- Courtesy Boat Parking Slips – Park your boat in one of our slips near the Outer Harbor or in front of The Springs Dining restaurant, fill up at the gas docks and come play!
- Golf – Come try our beautiful nine-hole, executive golf course. This three par accuracy course is challenging & fun for everyone! The course at Havasu Springs is open all year to guests & the general public. Rates start at just $12.00 per person.
- Fishing – How about a lazy afternoon with your family and friends on the wide-open spaces of Lake Havasu? Bring your fishing gear and don’t forget the sunscreen. Lake Havasu is best known for its striped bass, largemouth bass and smallmouth bass fishing. Read more about fishing on Lake Havasu
- Watersports – If you are a big fan of watersports, then why not try water skiing or wakeboarding? At Havasu Springs Resort you can do it all! Lake Havasu is the ultimate playground for a wide variety of watersports and activities!
- Off-Road Sports – Enjoy the thrill on the trails with some off-roading while you feel the Arizona sun on your face. With various rental locations near us, you and your group are sure to enjoy some adventure while you’re here.