With the start of a fresh new season coming our way, Lake Havasu prepares for an influx of visitors of old and new! To make this lake season even more exciting, we are rolling out some fresh Havasu Springs designs and we are excited to share them with our friends and guests. Our new designs arrive at the Outer Harbor store at the end of March and to get everyone excited we’ve decided to hold a 2020 apparel Havasu Springs throwback T-shirt contest!
Cheers! You are just in time for happy hour! They say magic is something you can make, and our bartenders are truly magical when it comes to crafting our Outer Harbor Bar’s unique selection of splendid and delicious cocktails. Curious about which ones you want to try during your stay at Havasu Springs? Check out this tasty list of our most popular speciality drinks on the menu. We know you’ll see something you like, but if not…we’ll make it!
1. Big Stick This delightfully refreshing blended cocktail is one of our top sellers! A luscious concoction of vodka, amaretto, strawberry puree, Pina Colada, and a touch of pineapple juice all blended over ice until velvety smooth. Absolutely perfect for those hot summer days!
2. Attitude Adjustment Feeling stressed? Let this gratifying and colorful drink turn that frown upside down! An invigorating blue potion of light rum, dark rum, pineapple juice, and orange juice, complete with a float of Hiram Walker Blue Curacao and served over ice. Just a few sips and consider your attitude happily adjusted!
3. Captain Punch All aboard this sweet and fruity ship! Our Captain Punch is made with Malibu coconut rum, cranberry juice, orange juice, pineapple juice, amaretto, and of course Captain Morgan spiced rum. Aye aye sir!
4. Berryetta This delectably sweet cocktail is a creamy blend of amaretto, strawberry puree, and milk. Berryetta? Try berry yummy!
5. Rootbeer Float This terrific twist on a malt shop classic is great for those who like a zip in their sip! Our Rootbeer Float is tempting brew of Kahlua, Coca Cola, rootbeer schnapps, and milk all blended until smooth. Bottoms up!
6. Potted Palm Is that a tropical breeze? Oh wait, it’s our Potted Palm cocktail! This enticing variety of light rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, and a float of Hiram Walker Creme de Noyaux makes you feel like lounging under a palm tree on the beach. Let the relaxation commence!
7. Barracuda Barracuda fish are known for being dangerous, and we say this drink is dangerously drinkable! A divine fusion of light rum, dark rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine, topped with a float of Cruzan 151 rum. One swig will have you sailing away!
8. Bananaetta Life driving you bananas? We have a cure! Our Bananaetta is a pleasant blended mixture of strawberry puree, banana puree, and amaretto that is as yummy as it is rejuvenating. Smoothie lover? Then this silky drink is definitely the one for you!
9. Pomegranate Punch Need an extra kick to your step? Try our Pomegranate Punch! This tangy medley of lemonade, Sprite, Skyy Raspberry Vodka, and Dekuyper Pomegranate Liqueur is sure to leave you feeling fresh!
10. Mai Tai A true cocktail classic, but a necessity none the less. Our Mai Tai is a flavorful combination of Rico Bay light rum, Rico Bay dark rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, grenadine, complete with a float of Myers’s rum. Aloha paradise!
See you later at the Outer Harbor bar! Please remember to always drink responsibly! Never drink and drive. (This includes golf carts!) Never drink and boat. Our staff will happily arrange a shuttle/taxi service to provide you with a safe ride home! Security is also available to escort you back to your HSR accommodations if needed. We want all our customers to not only always have fun, but to also always stay safe!